TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

tb87670

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

tb87670 17 hours ago

@RedRum They shout about Russian collusion yet the liberals within the US borders are themselves the greatest threat causing election interference. They already got caught putting their thumb on the scale for the last 2 election cycles and barely won the House with the massive amounts of money and media control they wielded but it was so obvious it has sickened/awakened many normal Americans.

tb87670 17 hours ago

@nr368 Condoms are ridged. Giggity. Sluts are sluts regardless of what the SJW zeitgeist/hive mind tries to "re-brand" them as. Before STD's sluts were a good thing for men, now they come with lots of risk from both diseases and socially with things like rape claims and getting you fired from a job (even if she made the first move).

tb87670 17 hours ago

@nr368 You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. When I was an incel I was shamed as the "creepy nice guy" before TRP. When I slayed much ass on a weekly basis for a few years I was called a player (in the non-pimp fashion), a user, a mean person, a calloused dick (really a terrible medical condition) and lots of other weak and loaded insults. Best piece of advice: don't listen to idiots.

tb87670 17 hours ago

@destraht Junkies are boring people. They only live for a drug high that they constantly build tolerance for. Ones I have seen want to live in tents to avoid paying rent to afford more drugs. They are often skinny from both the drugs and lack of buying food. That is what Democrat-run cities invite with their policies and it's as lame as watching a sick dog slowly age to death.

tb87670 3 days ago

@MatrixofLe3adership The Iliad was already re-told by word of mouth a few times before Homer got to write it down. Some people even put forth theories that Homer wasn't one single person. The book on my shelf is the Ennis Rees translation of the Iliad with introduction from Bruce King, and my copy of the Odyssey is the George Herbert Palmer translation. Both books from B&N when I was younger.

MatrixofLe3adership 3 days ago

@tb87670 Read Bernard Knox's Introduction to Fagles' translation of the Odyssey or the Iliad. He debunks your statement pretty thoroughly.

tb87670 3 days ago

@MatrixofLe3adership I don't count the Iliad, Odyssey and other old stories as accurate. A lot of the old stories were "songs" that bards would tell generation after generation. The original story will never be known because it's been word of mouth for hundreds of years with each person adding or taking away small/large details in a "song" that if written would be as long as a 300-page book.

destraht 6 days ago

@tb87670 Nazis are the best thing to ever happen to Jews.

destraht 6 days ago

@tb87670 Its tiring that most white pride and white nationalist movements of native populations are defined in terms of Jews and Naziesque concepts. For many it seems that the only thing that can gain transaction is to be the anti-Jew. https://trp.red/t/2db

tb87670 6 days ago

@RedRum No it's not really that bad. African-Americans are the most racist people in the US right now, lots of remarks in the open about white genocide or "breeding out" white people. Lots of anti-white violence. Of course SJW/PC discourse states they cannot be racist. The worst comments about jews are jokes about money, and most of that in school stemmed from a Harold and Kumar movie.

Load More

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Will we switch to forums.red / trp.red completely?

Ok the r/TRP is the one that is invite only, my mistake. Still just a quarantine for r/TheRedPill that anyone can still get into.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by tb87670
Will we switch to forums.red / trp.red completely?

The shame is my account is banned on Reddit starting the day of the quarantine. Search my posts, I wasn't even a hardcore poster with the most extreme viewpoints, I have only been popping in every now and then for the past several months.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by tb87670
A Feminist Turned Normal, A Red-Pill Story

Where's the new frontier guys? I'm taking the next boat...

There are no more frontiers left on Earth. It will be a while until we go to space and even then there is no guarantee of some sci-fi FTL travel or legit habitable planets.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by tb87670
On finally fucking a girl after 18 years of celibacy

I shake my head thinking about a neighbor girl that was wanting to come over to bang all the time when I was 14-16. Kept hitting on me at school, way too obvious about it and she only acted like that for me, was too shy to talk to other guys. I seriously did not read it at all.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by tb87670
Pet Theories and New/Unfinished Ideas Megathread June 04

INTRODUCING THE PRB, THE PERFORMANCE READINESS BAR

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by tb87670
Aggressive Beta Males are the Worst. Know How to Deal with Them.

Don't fool yourselves into thinking being muscular is a deterrent. When I was mushy and out of shape I was still able to to lay a muscular ripped guy's face into the pavement until his teeth were missing. Notice lots of chubby-ish country type guys? Cannot see definition in their arms, hard to tell how much of the bulk is muscle mass or fat, yet they can toss 80lb bales and cement bags all day...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by tb87670

[View More]