TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

smokecheck1976

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Burying Your Father and “Return of the Jedi” (1983)

You have to be clear that you are the father when they are kids. That is when you pull out the "Dad voice" they know they had better listen. Beyond that kids are great fun, except for when they aren't.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by smokecheck1976
Single Mum ‘Can’t Find Boyfriend Due To Sex Toy Addiction’

I bet when you get near her she sounds like a wasp nest.

No, it isn't the vibrator or the kid, really. This woman has some personality issues that are holding her back.

Chase Bank Shuts Down Proud Boys Leader’s Personal Bank Account - They don't want you to start a fraternity. They don't want men coordinating.

Gavin McGinnes is a long way from being a Nazi of any sort, regardless of whether you or I happen to disagree with him on some things.

...[More]
Joining an INCEL Group is Fucking Retarded. There is no Black Pill.

I wish I could upvote this more than once, because it deserves it. To be a living organism is to be subject to change and to be able, to some degree or another, to influence that change.

...[More]
Hypergamy doesn't care - University edition

Once again, we have someone surprised that a university girl in our current western society is something less than truthful. This rates right up there with a fat chick that was complaining that after her fat chick friends lost their weight, they also lost their "boisterous personalities" and became more demure. She couldn't comprehend that they no longer needed to be loud to attract...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by smokecheck1976
“All vaginas are the same size~!!11” and the Unequal Nature of Equality

Nonsense. Your looks, for men and women, may open a door for you, but if that's all you got.... Well, if all she has is looks and pussy to offer, well, she's going to be bent over the table and then sent on her way. For guys, looks might open the door, but if that is all you are, then your destiny is to be toyed with just like any of an array of pretty toys she has around, maybe if she...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by smokecheck1976

[View More]