TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

smokecheck1976

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Would you rather be a woman?

This is one of those posts that make me wonder how many regular posters on the Red Pill sub actually talks to women, listens to women, or has any female friends or relatives. It certainly belies the inability of many posters here to place themselves in the shoes of another person, which is quite honestly, closely related to why so many here struggle so mightily to get laid.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 weeks ago by smokecheck1976
Don't be this guy, cucked for 8 years.

You want to know the damnable truth behind it all? Joe will eventually get laid. She may even be a "nice" girl. The one that does that will be able to crack the whip over him for the rest of his life using his access to sex with her to regulate almost all of his behavior. They will grow to resent each other. Hell, even if she moves on he'll be pining over her while some other...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by smokecheck1976
Be a shitty alpha

Rollo isn't any sort of gospel. Be yourself, just be your best self.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by smokecheck1976
Burying Your Father and “Return of the Jedi” (1983)

You have to be clear that you are the father when they are kids. That is when you pull out the "Dad voice" they know they had better listen. Beyond that kids are great fun, except for when they aren't.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by smokecheck1976
Single Mum ‘Can’t Find Boyfriend Due To Sex Toy Addiction’

I bet when you get near her she sounds like a wasp nest.

No, it isn't the vibrator or the kid, really. This woman has some personality issues that are holding her back.

Chase Bank Shuts Down Proud Boys Leader’s Personal Bank Account - They don't want you to start a fraternity. They don't want men coordinating.

Gavin McGinnes is a long way from being a Nazi of any sort, regardless of whether you or I happen to disagree with him on some things.

...[More]

[View More]