TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

serio1337

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

"I like you because you make me feel good"

How is this cuckoldry lol. Are all of your plates exclusive to you? I highly doubt it

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by serio1337
I Was Fooled By The Promise Of The Internet - If you dare to publicly share the truth on the internet, they will ban you. RooshV

Yo, is the site code / design / archival scripting on GitHub? I'd like to see if I can contribute in some way with that.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by serio1337
Hypergamy doesn't care - University edition

Isn't it kind of his bad for committing to the LTR then. Cheaters going to cheat for sure, but for those with a moral code it'd have to be an open relationship at the start.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by serio1337
Time's precious. How long do you think you've got? Not much at all. 3800 weeks / 900 months / 27000 days. And they're are gonna fly faster than you think.

This right here reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend. The catalyst that got me to change was this:

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by serio1337
The Girlfriend Problem

Dangit. Nope. Well this ruined my bathroom reading!

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by serio1337
The Girlfriend Problem

Hahahaha read the first three paragraphs and had to comment. Are you a writer or just witty af? This is absolutely brilliant. Saved for later!

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by serio1337

[View More]