TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

rus9384

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Girls that "prefer" male friends

On the other hand, a girl who has no preference for male friends (i.e. they have almost equally many female friends as male ones) still might have lots of options.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by rus9384
After being a part of the TRP community for 5+ years, here is my #1 observation I have of the community: Most of you are not ready for LTRs.

IMO and IME LTR are not the boss for many guys at all. I wish to have some close FWB, but I never really wanted monogamous relationship. I think I'm not unicorn here.

Whether it's about experience... not sure.

Why do girls need an emotional rollercoaster?

Hey, but second point is negated by not listening to fish (/s).

Girls are using my dick.

Well, she made it after he was angry at her for making shitty (cooked vegetables) meals.

That study that said men under 30 aren’t having sex what’s your take?

Well, I saw many guys (I don't live in the US) who had these dreams despite not being familiear with TRP. FWB was established before TRP and hook ups as well.

Girls are using my dick.

Maybe, but I rarely see girls making list of their BFs' favorite meals. Amd she was open that she had quite much attention from guys before she made her social network account "private" (so only friends could see her photos).

[View More]