TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

robodylan123

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

I Archived The Entire Subreddit And Coded A Simple Website To Read It

Did something similar here: http://trpbackup.com I have every single post backed up but only the top 1000 are browsable at the moment. You’ll be able to search all of them soon though.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by robodylan123
Stop Reddit Censorship Join Our Petition: 1-Hour Boycott Nov 1st 4:00 PM PDT - Please Share

Hey, so I wrote a quick script today to pull the top 1000 posts and put them in JSON format. Threw together a site to make it readable, which is currently running at trpbackup.com. I have about 5MB of submission data currently. I'm looking into other ways to pull more data since the API has become more and more restrictive. If anyone has any ideas for pulling...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by robodylan123
Why is it that a girls will almost never date a short guy but wants men to date and "love" fat girls?

People are only motivated to be offended when it elicits a reaction out of someone, mainly beta orbiters. Men are less offended because no one sympathizes with them. A girl acts offended and she can complain to her orbiters. Stop sympathizing with her and she will stop acting offended. Being offended = a shower of attention and sympathy.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by robodylan123
How do you completely strip/remove validation from a female?

No you're not. You have mentioned absolutely nothing about your situation. If you have details that'd help a lot, but you haven't given us anything to work with.

How do you completely strip/remove validation from a female?

One, stop thinking about theoretical stuff. Social validation is knowing that others like you, approve of your actions, and that you have sexual value. If you show that you are attracted to a girl that's validation. If you value yourself based on how others think of you are seeking validation. If you do an action and others give approval that it was the right one, that's validation. If someone...[More]

How to act around girl who friendzoned me?

Ok, so I just started using strong lifts at the beginning of this month and it's one of the best things I've ever done. If your new to weightlifting you'll double the weight you can lift in only a few weeks. It's so simple and I love it.

[View More]