TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

redpharma7789

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Don't Get Cucked By Cuckservatives

It’s a slippery slope to involve start categorizing political ideas with the Red Pill. Conservatism can be a big canvas to paint, and while some of the dogma might coincide with TRP, much of it won’t either. Same applies for Liberals.

TRP should be kept as apolitical. Often, some political ideas of those wings are discussed... but within the realm of TRP, not politics.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by redpharma7789
Don’t beat yourself just because you feel bad

Thanks buddy. It’s my side hustle and like you, I still have much learning to do.

Yup. This wasn’t the biggest challenge I had in my life, but it was an experiment from the beginning and it’s always good for regrouping your thoughts and actions.

Still learning of course. Played at a friend’s house-party and it went well.

I’m in the military and got stationed at a university town a few hours away. It’s a good go because the town is more of a small city. The party scene is a bit meh compared to Montreal but tons of girls.

...[More]
The Shit Test Buster Game: Round 2

Big thanks for starting this up. Life’s been getting busy and I almost forgot about that post (been trying to distance myself a bit from TRP).

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by redpharma7789

[View More]