TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

redbossman123

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

Thanks.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by redbossman123

I get the #metoo stuff now, but one thing I wanna ask is how did you go about a diet plan? I'm the type of person who is going to eat unhealthily unless they have a written list of what they should eat to achieve X goal, did you like write out your meals or something like that? I feel like eating the junk I do at university is a part of why I might not have much motivation, since apparently...[More]

I've read most of the sidebar before, it's just that I kinda refuse to look at the sub besides this thread since the sexual advice is useless until I start lifting. Other than the obvious shit (too many tattoos in too many blatantly visible places, etc) how does one identify BPD chicks?

I used to read MGTOW before I realized a lot of it was defeatism rather than actually trying to be a political movement to repeal the gynocentric laws on the books. I think that what you're saying is rather good for my state of mind, it's just that right now, I'm mainly stuck saving fucking Reddit comments because before anything, I need to start lifting, and I have absolutely shit amount of...[More]

What do you say to someone who's main fear of actually trying to get laid is becoming a victim of #metoo? Vic Mignogna just had this happen to him, and generally that shit ruins lives, so how does someone get over the fact that there is a movement to accuse men of things which aren't what they say they are?

...[More]
"Kavanaugh and how the patriarchy installed an enabler of rape within the highest tier of the US justice system."

He’s trying to say that 1st wavers were doing the same shit, bombing buildings and committing terrorist acts to have the 19th amendment happen.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by redbossman123

[View More]