TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

redbossman123

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

Thanks.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by redbossman123

I get the #metoo stuff now, but one thing I wanna ask is how did you go about a diet plan? I'm the type of person who is going to eat unhealthily unless they have a written list of what they should eat to achieve X goal, did you like write out your meals or something like that? I feel like eating the junk I do at university is a part of why I might not have much motivation, since apparently...[More]

I've read most of the sidebar before, it's just that I kinda refuse to look at the sub besides this thread since the sexual advice is useless until I start lifting. Other than the obvious shit (too many tattoos in too many blatantly visible places, etc) how does one identify BPD chicks?

I used to read MGTOW before I realized a lot of it was defeatism rather than actually trying to be a political movement to repeal the gynocentric laws on the books. I think that what you're saying is rather good for my state of mind, it's just that right now, I'm mainly stuck saving fucking Reddit comments because before anything, I need to start lifting, and I have absolutely shit amount of...[More]

What do you say to someone who's main fear of actually trying to get laid is becoming a victim of #metoo? Vic Mignogna just had this happen to him, and generally that shit ruins lives, so how does someone get over the fact that there is a movement to accuse men of things which aren't what they say they are?

...[More]
What happened to my country? (Brazil)

Blackmail by pussy. It's because those men can't figure out any other way to get their dicks wet.

[View More]