TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

quazimodo_007

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Jeff Bezos to divorce wife of 25 years, leading to the costliest divorce settlement ever...

She won't have a chance to get 1/2 his shit hes a front man for other people it will be undisclosed.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by quazimodo_007
Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

yes its waste of a mans time

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by quazimodo_007
Serena Williams has a meltdown at the US Open - and the rest was expected

She cycling gear her hormones are fucked up after kid

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by quazimodo_007
Sometimes it isn't your lack of game but your lack of testosterone. If you have the test levels of a 80 year old cuck how do you expect to have any drive? Here is a science based guide to getting your T levels up naturally.

On sleeping give at least 4 hours before last meal and sleeping for optimal sleep

Context | Full Comments | submitted 11 months ago by quazimodo_007
The Humiliation of Aziz Ansari

Horny, drunk, male feminist, on a power trip,5 foot 3, brown,lapsed muslim, probably with tiny cock, who blew his load after 2 minutes blowjob. She regretted it later and complained.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by quazimodo_007
Putting An End To The Black Pill.

I was black bill before black pill existed, then i went on a journey of self improvement after self introspection on why i was the way i was.Once you know why you are the way you are you can change but its easier to do if you are intelligent.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by quazimodo_007

[View More]