TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

maverick9759

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

On the black pill : The average

I think all that cocky and funny stuff is more of a check than a tool. If she responds well, you are high enough SMV for her. It does increase your perceived SMV in her head because again holding frame and poking out of the bubble society expects you to be in is a courageous act and chicks are hard wired to be attracted to it. But it's an add on, a woman does not know if she'll end up getting...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by maverick9759
On the black pill : The average

Tattoos demonstrate risk taking behavior, that good girl wants it as bad as the bad one, let there be some plausible deniability, when the chick has an excuse to explain how she accidentally landed on the leather jacket tattooed biker dick she'll hop quicker than a rabbit.

...[More]
How To Exude Sexual Magnetism

Here's the bottom line. Lust is something natural. She'll love it if she perceives you as high SMV and respond well to it. Else she will find it creepy. So do launch subtle hints that you wanna fuck her as a litmus test and get out of there if she does not respond well to it. It will save your time.

RP Indians

Yes, not just indian, you'll be blown away if I tell you which part of the country. All the rules apply except spinning plates will be harder. If you are some small town guy try moving to Delhi, Banglore or some other big city.

...[More]
Why do I get mad when girls talk about their past sex experiences?

Depends, not in my country but if you live in US it's too hard. Adapt to the situations. If your culture keeps women in check and stable women are available in abundance, LTR won't be that hard and spinning plates will be really difficult because in a place where women are judged hard on their n count, places where even traces that you have dated a lot of men will fuck your image up, women...[More]

Why do I get mad when girls talk about their past sex experiences?

Mental point of origin .. look up Rollo Tomassi's blog post on it

[View More]