TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

majaka1234

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

35 year old female liberal video maker/ blogger gets hit in the face by “the wall”. Proceeds to rationalize and hamster the shit out of if. Bonus- comment section is pure gold

... Average per capita in Uruguay is around $700 USD but it doesn't get you very far.

You don't understand the basics of economics do you?

But then again you already opened your mouth and showed how stupid you are.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by majaka1234
35 year old female liberal video maker/ blogger gets hit in the face by “the wall”. Proceeds to rationalize and hamster the shit out of if. Bonus- comment section is pure gold

No problems in my experience with Uruguay. The dudes are a little on the aggressive side but I guess as long as you're not stealing a guy's girl you should be fine.

...[More]

And all the women there had shitty attitudes and smoke like chimneys for decades.

Nah. It's only the ugly rabid ones who try to push shit like "latinx" and change the very foundations of Latin language who are batshit.

...[More]
Joining an INCEL Group is Fucking Retarded. There is no Black Pill.

You'd crawl over your mother's corpse for a chance to mix your dick in the juices I leave in the girls I don't call back ????

Joining an INCEL Group is Fucking Retarded. There is no Black Pill.

You can talk to people outside of those places.

...[More]

[View More]