TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

loz333

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

The Red Pill documentary now available for free viewing on Zenither

Right, so whether it is a direct choice or unintended consequence, it is working out as they would have wanted it to....[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by loz333
The Red Pill documentary now available for free viewing on Zenither

To all the people crapping on this - just over halfway through, she hit on something worth considering - that capitalists deliberately funded the feminist movement because it makes us the enemy, rather than the capitalists. That's how it became so huge.

Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

Reposting this quote from the OP:

...[More]
Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

I guess it's best to stick to talking about our own experiences, rather than judging situations like that. When we don't know the facts it's too easy to let our imaginations fill in the gaps.

Hah it's cool. I was ready for downvotes but I'm glad I got upvoted in the end, because to me it shows that people here don't just want to be alpha-males at any cost, and it's good to know that's not what this sub is about.

Yes that's all true and I empathize with anyone who's actually had to go through that kind of hell. It just doesn't mean it's what every woman, or even most women want. The OP seems to really wanting to see that sort of thing, and that just messes up your judgment and any potential relationships. Either that or just posting for the karma he knows he'd get on here.

...[More]

[View More]