TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

jy432

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Drunk "wanna fuck later" text. Shit test?

Makes sense... ya. Secure it.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by jy432

Atticus, serious Q .I get strike when the iron is hot but dropping everything youre doing to fuck some thot ...?

I do agree with you as she probably wound up sending texts out to other guys & wound up fucking one of them

Just reread it. I personally dont think you did anything wrong... totally dropping what you were doing to fuck some thot is kind of lame. Especially if you were having fun at this party.

Had long hair for years, cut it really short (3mm) and people (including friends GF's) are double taking at me with unsure looks and even saying I look intimidating?

Yep. Used to have thin, stringy, hippie hair myself almost down to my belly button. Fucking cringe... i havent had a buzz cut in like a yr though. They do look good

Yeah but at the same time is offering to chauffeur her around when shes already probably been over to OP’s house in the first place (driven herself) the right thing to do?

Short term yeah Long term probably not

Lol this shouldve been a slam dunk dude.

...[More]

[View More]