TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

jseph1234

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Our Appeal of the Quarantine to the Reddit Admin

I have belong to the Subreddit for two years and this "Quarantine" is just ridiculous!! I have GREATLY benefited from the material from this subreddit and I am going to be look into how I can expose the ridiculous origins of this quarantine.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by jseph1234
Sometimes it isn't your lack of game but your lack of testosterone. If you have the test levels of a 80 year old cuck how do you expect to have any drive? Here is a science based guide to getting your T levels up naturally.

/u/Joeycrackem Great post and thank you for the information.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by jseph1234
Article about 60 year old Mel Gibson dating a 25 year old woman. Comments are full of shaming language & Red Pill GOLD!

Perfect!! (Though I have met some desirable 50somethings BUT they are usually already happily married :( (and there is a reason why they, their husbands are no dummies)

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 years ago by jseph1234
Summary of How To Win Friends and Influence People. Great guide for a beginner who wants to improve their charm!

"we must learn to frame our desires in terms of others' desires."

Brilliant!
And Thank You /u/throwawaycomedian95 this was very enlightening and reminded me of a lot thing I need to do and HOW to do them when dealing with my fellow man.

"The Shit Test Buster Game: Round 1"

LOVED!! Answer 4...hilarious but I find I don't get asked that question that often I blow past it usually to making out and then the road...

"The Shit Test Buster Game: Round 1"

/U/nikeforged "being really, Really, REALLY good looking??" Of Course Not!! :-D

[View More]