TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

jseph1234

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Our Appeal of the Quarantine to the Reddit Admin

I have belong to the Subreddit for two years and this "Quarantine" is just ridiculous!! I have GREATLY benefited from the material from this subreddit and I am going to be look into how I can expose the ridiculous origins of this quarantine.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by jseph1234
FR: Never underestimate the power of not giving her attention

Good work /u/trees_away (Nice, clear photo too ;D

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by jseph1234
Women Are Liars

ALL Woman are opportunistic. They live by their feelings and if it feels good whatever they said before that doesn't matter to them.

Sometimes it isn't your lack of game but your lack of testosterone. If you have the test levels of a 80 year old cuck how do you expect to have any drive? Here is a science based guide to getting your T levels up naturally.

/u/Joeycrackem Great post and thank you for the information.

Rock Climbing: Why you should be doing it

/u/invisiblearmies Nice write up and gets me thinking about hitting some rocks here in beautiful Arizona soon. Thanks!

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 years ago by jseph1234
Why Men Disrespect You.

/u/MajesticShadow104 Couldn't agree with you more. Unless you pull people to the side or stand up for yourself people won't respect you. I had to do this (without the fighting) to someone the other night and he accepted what I was saying and its all cool between us.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 years ago by jseph1234

[View More]