TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

jrr6415sun

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

LTR of 4yrs who had a dozen green flags left me for a guy at her work and I am unsure of how to feel.

pulled away and said to her "You can sleep on the sofa. Also delete my number and begin packing your stuff up, I'll help to speed things up".

from the emotion in your post I highly doubt you were this calm and accepting immediately.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by jrr6415sun
Glassdoor Average Base Pay for Webcam Models: $47,499/year

sure you are punishing them, but you're also a scammer

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by jrr6415sun
St. Fatrick's Day. Or why too much beer/alcohol consumption is preventing you from having the ideal body composition you want.

Exactly, this sub is filled with posts telling people not to have fun. What the fuck are you living your life for if you can't take one day to celebrate.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by jrr6415sun
Which Sweater Should I Wear?

yea I wish I knew this when I was younger, I thought I was being nice, should have just picked a random movie and been done with it.

International Feminists Go Nuts About 12 Step Guide to Being A Beautiful Woman

yea I don't think girls have to be thin, I'm not a fan of makeup at all and I don't care about a woman that wants to spend thousands on their outfit and purses.

International Feminists Go Nuts About 12 Step Guide to Being A Beautiful Woman

some guys like bigger women

[View More]