TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

jas1989

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Girl I orbited drove 300 miles one way to sleep with me. TRP lessons work, let everyone on the outside call them whatever they like. This advice works.

Now I think about it, I'm pretty sure Rollo said something similar so don't credit me lol.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by jas1989
Girl I orbited drove 300 miles one way to sleep with me. TRP lessons work, let everyone on the outside call them whatever they like. This advice works.

My friend gets fuck all out of it though, she's overweight and filled with drama. I'm trying to sprinkle a few redpills here and there but I might have to just straight up tell him his gf is a fat bitch

Long distance relationships are fucking dumb. My friend is in one, basically has an invisible friend who influences his life.

She's a woman in 2019 then

[View More]