TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

inferno1234

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

I read this differently. Personally, I open my relationships. It doesn't change anything on the girl's part, she would cheat if she felt like it anyway. I do my job in being the best she can get, and she doesn't sleep around while I can do so without cheating.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by inferno1234
Here's The Reason You're Not Seeing Any Progress In The Gym

<1000 kcal, holy shit, that shoul be an unmistakably small amount of food

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by inferno1234
Here's The Reason You're Not Seeing Any Progress In The Gym

No real need to imho... If you consider the low weights the relative increments are much higher (i.e. +1 kg on your 15 kg curl equals + 7.5 kg on your 100 kg bench) especially if you take into account the rep-range which is often set to 12-15 as opposed to 5-8 for compounds. I just use them to slay biceps after compound back lifts and pay more attention to really fatigueing the muscle rather...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by inferno1234
Statistical Proof: 20% of Men Dominate 60% of the Sexual Market

Where do you get the 3 per day from? If I run the numbers on his "Chad must be doing 2-a-days for a substantial period" first of all those numbers can only be encounters, not partners, so not unreasonable at all in my opinion.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by inferno1234
Mainstream Article: 12 Signs He's Cheating... Practically a Dread Game Blueprint.

What am I supposed to take away from this article? It all just seems like clickbait viva magazine shit to be honest.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 years ago by inferno1234
The Red Pill Handbook

Spewing happens in every community, it's just a vocal minority.

Most of us are spending too much time on self improvement to be constantly spewing hate anyway.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 years ago by inferno1234

[View More]