TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

inferno1234

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

The sheer benefits of calling girls (any girl) you're trying to woo "Babe"

Preach

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by inferno1234
Why women can't appreciate fatherhood

I can also see a parallel with the urge for "cock carousse riding": once a woman found a "good one" it is not in her genetic interest to mate with the same set of genes: she is best served with finding a +1 in terms of genetic value.

And so is the man of course.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by inferno1234

In my opinion, true abundance starts at three as even after losing one option you will still have multiple options.

...[More]
The Feminist Reaction to Day Game

I always saw that as the point of day-game, approaching without any time investment. No I wouldn't creep out in the street for hours at a time, but honestly I don't feel like trolling the bars/clubs for drunk thots either. Walking around a university all day, my environment is full of high value women, and approaching 2-3 a day will cost me nothing.

...[More]
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

I read this differently. Personally, I open my relationships. It doesn't change anything on the girl's part, she would cheat if she felt like it anyway. I do my job in being the best she can get, and she doesn't sleep around while I can do so without cheating.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by inferno1234

[View More]