TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

heronmarkedblade1984

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE SEA OF CIVILITY - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

It has saved my marriage in the last year, see my reply in the other non civil thread, I'm not sure if we are supposed to link to other discussions. But YES both my wife and I are MUCH happier post red pill

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by heronmarkedblade1984
THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

What does your partner bring to the table, besides a vagina? Value for value is the foundation of a functional reciprocal relationship. Could not agree more.

EDIT: As to the affair, I dont care if she was upset, in a way it worked to my advantage because she "Thought" I had an affair which raised my value in her mind. Here's how that thought process probably went down in her head. " oh look hes working out, how cute, bet this doesn't last a week. Is that a new shirt? He never buys new clothes.. wait did he iron his pants? Where is he...[More]

You dont talk about fight club.

Story time! Ok a year ago I had gotten to the point in my marriage that i was ready to say fuck it and walk off into the woods, ide been married 17 years, to my hs sweetheart, We had the kind of early dating relationship that made other people sick. Then a little more than a decade and a 1/2 later I was getting twice a year pity sex and my wife and I couldn't stand to look at each other. We...[More]

Sudden Compliance Testing: Update

I see, I'll correct my post.

[View More]