TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

halfback910

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Spain Gender laws: A country against men - "the woman decides to press charges against you for domestic violence. She then can ask the state for an economic help of 400 euro/month for 11 months. No need for a conviction."

Never should have allowed anyone to vote. If we want to fix society, this has to change.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by halfback910
Spain Gender laws: A country against men - "the woman decides to press charges against you for domestic violence. She then can ask the state for an economic help of 400 euro/month for 11 months. No need for a conviction."

Excellent point. It takes a village to abuse a woman.

Overcoming addiction and adapting my game

I mean, no philosophical theory is going to help you overcoming what is ultimately a chemical addiction. My advice is:

...[More]
The value in becoming evil

I am so sick of edgelords saying they want to be evil.

Evil people don't think they're evil. Hitler thought he was a humanitarian for fuck's sake!

Glassdoor Average Base Pay for Webcam Models: $47,499/year

I do not think that math is correct...

NASA is unable to launch the all women spacewalk due to many technical constraints, and the only thing that matters to society is that women were barred.

In all honesty, I genuinely feel bad for these female astronauts. Do you have... any idea how much work it takes to become an astronaut? It is an insane amount of work. It's a terrifying job. You have to be knowledgeable, physically fit, mentally sound, you have to spend tons of hours in a simulator.

...[More]

[View More]