TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

grey_clouds420

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Yes exactly. I think it’s also completely overlooked about how much men actually overthink things to massive extents when all they really need is for someone to be honest and tell them what’s what and vice versa. Communication is so screwed up these days!

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by grey_clouds420
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Yes I understand where you are coming from, but as a single person you can involve yourself with people in a way where when you are in a relationship it’s just not acceptable....[More]

But that’s not always the case, status and security? I am a woman and that does not sound like me at all. You can’t just put things into a majority, like yeah if that works for you fine, but you can’t just think that all men and woman go for these things....[More]

Care to elaborate on that?

Exactly. You should want to make the other person happy and vice versa but if it ain’t working it just ain’t. You shouldn’t need a whole damn rule book to finding someone that’s the shit that should just come naturally.

This actual feels low key sociopathic.

...[More]

[View More]