TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

gmos905

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

The Law of Covetousness Summary - Laws of Human Nature - Robert Green - Chapter 5

I think regardless of gender if you do presence absence it'll have an effect. To be honest with you there's a girl I liked a lot here in Mexico who then started being quite absent and it made me want to talk to her a lot more. Eventually we stopped speaking entirely so there's a limit to it but it definitely helps not making yourself too available.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 days ago by gmos905
The Law of Covetousness Summary - Laws of Human Nature - Robert Green - Chapter 5

Oh yes. This is a very important thing to keep in mind with game and people in general. Cat-string theory

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 days ago by gmos905
Laws of Human Nature Chapter 4 Summary: The Law of Compulsive Behaviour

Fully, fully agree we can change who we are and that our brains are plastic. Only thing is we need to consciously do it. Otherwise we are being molded by our circumstances which is never going to work out good for us.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by gmos905

My pleasure. I think it's definitely something that we need to keep in mind consciously. It's so easy to just take words at face value and forget that to really look into past behaviours and what you can do to change yourself

No problem :)

Moved to LTR’s country, got treated like shit. Now announced I’m going back home and she worships me.

This is highly relevant to me right now and I made this mistake. Except that I'm not leaving the country I'm in for another couple of months. I forgot about the mystery and not telling everything as well to keep her guessing.

[View More]