TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

gmos905

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Summary of Chapter 7 of Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene - Soften People's Resistance by Confirming Their Self Opinion. The Law of Defensiveness (Long Post + Video)

Able to transition jobs? If that's the environment you're in, do what you can to switch it around but if it's negative you gotta get out of there.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by gmos905
Summary of Chapter 7 of Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene - Soften People's Resistance by Confirming Their Self Opinion. The Law of Defensiveness (Long Post + Video)

My pleasure :)

Laws of Human Nature Summary - Chapter 6: The Law of Short-Sightedness.

These are just hitting one thing at a time. There's a previous post where we discussed taking bold action and making moves without logic so that we can be creative and actually accomplish stuff.

...[More]
Laws of Human Nature Summary - Chapter 6: The Law of Short-Sightedness.

This is a mistake I made recently haha

You're right

The Law of Covetousness Summary - Laws of Human Nature - Robert Green - Chapter 5

I think regardless of gender if you do presence absence it'll have an effect. To be honest with you there's a girl I liked a lot here in Mexico who then started being quite absent and it made me want to talk to her a lot more. Eventually we stopped speaking entirely so there's a limit to it but it definitely helps not making yourself too available.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by gmos905
The Law of Covetousness Summary - Laws of Human Nature - Robert Green - Chapter 5

Oh yes. This is a very important thing to keep in mind with game and people in general. Cat-string theory

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by gmos905

[View More]