TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

dking168

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How To Exude Sexual Magnetism

Push it up against her to assert your dominance

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by dking168
Scamming The Child Support Safety Net - "Nothing quite says “upholding the spirit of child support law” like [..] fucking five different random men in one month and trying to ensnare one of them in eighteen years of indentured financial servitude [...]"Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by dking168
How To Get Laid In Vegas: A Comprehensive Guide

Although I live in Vegas and a lot of these points of valid. A lot of facts are missing. To begin with, you have to pay parking now which goes from 10 to $20 a night and although it wasn't like that when I was hitting it hard in the club, all that stuff adds up if you keep going out every night for days on end. You can choose to use an Uber or taxi but then as you are pulling the girl and...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by dking168
Stuck? Move.

I work in the medical field (ie: in hospitals) so no matter where I go, there is job security. I also use to live in a small town outside of Toronto and the cost of living there is far more expensive than Vegas. Vegas is one of the few places in the USA that has a very good cost of living imo.

Stuck? Move.

This is completely false. I moved from my small town city in Canada to Las Vegas which was one of the most impactful decisions in my whole life. I was a virgin, low SMV loser and by moving to Vegas, getting a mentor and practicing going to a different club everyday to practice game was one of the best things I've ever did. I agree moving for a single girl is stupid but moving to work on your...[More]

What happens during dread game from a woman's perspective

It's contraception in women that's the problem. If the big pharm had decided to make the pill for guys, it would a different world/story

[View More]