TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

darkstar505

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Empowering Music

I always play some hip hop before going out to get hyped and get into a good mood. Most of the time more hardcore stuff like Pusha T, Travis Scott and MOP.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by darkstar505
A month after taking the red pill I finally lost my virginity

Thanks for your comment. I don't mind the critique on my lack of lifting, that is actually one of the things I wanted to improve. Going to get a pass for my local gym this week.

A month after taking the red pill I finally lost my virginity

I don't base my masculinity on women's acceptance. However, I do see losing my virginity as one of the things that are part of my rite of passage in becoming a man (like in a lot of cultures). That is what I meant.

Machiavellian Bodybuilder/Miscer has faked high status on Facebook and is now reaping the rewards

This is truly the most genius and hilarious thing I have come across the last few weeks. Applause

I don't give bitches discounts.

Post-wall bitches don't get my discount.

No woman should ever receive discount because they have a vagina, not just post-wall "bitches".

E: Woops should have read the title.

ULTIMATE force the pill down your throat guide.

"Just type in ISIS into Google and you will see people with real life and death problems."

This so so so so so much.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 years ago by darkstar505

[View More]