TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

dani098

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Question on how to pick up girls when you are older

yeah man I used to power lift when I was younger. I had some back issues as well several years ago. I am thankful I had a great recovery and did not slow me down too much. I have just recently stopped doing heavy squats

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by dani098

Yeah I’ve been through that, I was a little plump and I ballooned up. LOL I’m in great shape now though I’m not sure if I needed to get on Test but I’ve always been a gym rat. It started out as a two month cycle, which is transformed into a three-year blast and cruise. Fuck it

Honestly: Do I Have a Chance or am I Cucked

Sounds like a goddamn cluster fuck. LOL

I’ve been on test for three years. If test levels are healthy that’s great and if you’re accomplishing what you want I mean yeah sure, I agree not everybody needs to be on testosterone if you’re able to Accomplish what you want in there with a normal levels yeah. I agree with you, you’re not wrong by any means Thanks for the input though that looks exactly what I was looking for

Just out of curiosity are you want testosterone? I’m 35 by the way. I do pretty decently with younger women and I’m in great shape.

35-year-old that This is a lot of opportunities, this is a fact, always be aware of what’s around you

[View More]