TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

cpk8080

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Weighted dips instead of bench

Yah and what most guys don't understand is that you have to work a lot of back to get stronger in bench. Weighted dips are good but these lightweight dudes lift a ton of back. Work 3:1 back/chest ratio and watch your bench skyrocket. Worked for me when i was a college athlete, thank God for DI athletic trainers who actually know what they're doing.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cpk8080
Today I saw how much a trained and muscular body can help to attract women

This X100 , I've said the same thing over and over.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cpk8080
Shift your focus from yourself to the brotherhood

Much appreciated post, I too think theres a huge lack of brotherhood among men these days. The only way we will be able to return to normal as a society is to embrace this idea you've posted. It actually makes me cringe when I see posts on here talking about fucking some dudes gf and him not even knowing about it. Its like.. come on dude, we know how most girls are and now you're taking joy...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by cpk8080
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Because not ALL women use sociopathy and machiavellian tactics. I've had this conversation with some of my guy friends, a lot of times men on TRP flirt with being black pilled and don't even know it. Saying that AWALT is lumping more than 3.7 billion women into one group and is simply not true. It would be a little more accurate to say that AAWALT (All American women are like that) because...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by cpk8080
Women should no longer be sent to prison unless they have committed a serious crime says Justice Secretary

It all revolves around money, Most prisons are privately owned and are for profit. Unfortunately, things won't change anytime soon in the U.S. because the people profiting don't want it to change.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by cpk8080
She Said, "We're Not Going To Have Sex," Three Times. You Won't Believe What Happened Next.

Thanks

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by cpk8080

[View More]