TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

confusedguy911911

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

“Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now”

All about supply and demand , always some poor fuck thats gonna take home a worn out cock carousel queen

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by confusedguy911911
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Excellent post , pretty much be the person you want to be always .If a woman sees value and wants to follow great,if she tries to change you or complain ,next her.Life is too short to spend it pleasing someone else

Be careful with your interactions with women that you are not interested in

Woman are crazy and senseless,gotchya!

Unflinching is one of the key trait of Alphas that you should master. Frame Training

It was a another senseless post when read in full, with zero benefit .Human beings have evolved beyond ridiculous statements of “never flinching” to show dominance .Apparently evolution has skipped a few genetic pools by the sheer brilliance of your attempt at a witty response .

Unflinching is one of the key trait of Alphas that you should master. Frame Training

Well this is retarded is all I can say.After many many years of boxing the last thing I’d do is stand in front of a giant smoking a cigarette while he yells at me hoping he doesn’t lumber towards me.

The Welfare State the root enabler of the rampant sexual degeneracy of western society.

I’m astonished how a lot of you people just don’t seem to understand the simplest concept of supply and demand .Ive seen endless posts about how woman should be this and that,it’s their fault for our modern society ,and betas enable this ..... all wrong.Everything you see that’s working so poorly my brothers comes down to simple supply and demand.Woman want sexual freedom and their is...[More]

[View More]