TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

confusedguy911911

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

Excellent post , pretty much be the person you want to be always .If a woman sees value and wants to follow great,if she tries to change you or complain ,next her.Life is too short to spend it pleasing someone else

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by confusedguy911911
The best defense against oneitis is to learn how to love women. Appropriately.

Just remember that some investment isn’t a bad thing either if you really like the woman ,as long as it isn’t obsessive or too fast.I don’t think there is anything wrong with zeroing in on a woman that appeals to you on many levels .The common mistake we have all probably made is going too quick too fast.Suffocating them by trying to obtain the one resource that’s precious to everyone (...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by confusedguy911911
Some Men Just Aren’t Ready.

You guys are too sensitive to comedy ,it’s like watching the view or something?

Some Men Just Aren’t Ready.

Shit I’m getting a gym shirt made with that on it !

The unicorn fantasy that even TRP men have the hardest time letting go.

Excellent post , I tend to believe if you are a man of high value ,It usually takes a woman of equal value to recognize it.

Who The Fuck Are You?

None of the posts about woman(conquerors ,or slut shaming) are worth much as a stand alone topic on TRP and for that matter any singled out redpill theory to latch on to for life purpose .The fundamental take away for RP is having purpose , for yourself .I tend to believe for men this can be learnt easier than for woman ,not because they are inferior intellectually but because of how society...[More]

[View More]