TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

celtiberian666

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

I'm the owner and I pay taxes? Nope. I'm a mere subscriber.

This... In many countries you can slash your tax burden to a fraction of what it is now just by incorporating yourself.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by celtiberian666

The guy buying property knowing that taxation is theft. :)

...[More]

Congrats! You just swallowed the red pill on government: taxation is theft, the state is a racket.

Bunch of women describing red pill teachings without realizing when asked how they feel about casual sex

She will get it, using a beta-bucks low-smv schmuck for that.

...[More]
Bunch of women describing red pill teachings without realizing when asked how they feel about casual sex

After securing the genes, she can go after resources, like a low-smv thirsty beta. She won't be happy, but evolutionary strategy is about passing her genes foward mingled with the best possible male genes she can get inside her, not about hapiness.

Talking strictly in evolutionary psychology terms, there is no problem for woman to be cheated by an alpha. She will still get the top genes she wants and pass her genes foward. Being cheated is way more critical for man, as it can make him spend resources on the child of another man and don't pass his genes foward. Most of the woman are not high enough in the SMV scale to make...[More]

[View More]