TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

captainsadness1010

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Quality, not quantity, leads to happiness

by no means done my journey, feeling pretty derailed as of late, but 1 is especially accurate. surrounded by accidental-alphas who don't know how to get pussy unless it falls into their lap encouraging me to fuck a girl I'm not into because they are her friend. nice to know im not wrong.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by captainsadness1010
Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

It is a thrill to turn it into that feeling, more of a challenge. But admittedly not ideal for a long term partner

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by captainsadness1010
She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

even if you don't want to. That's called being a fucking adult, not some awkward flirty teenager

its nice to have a reminder of reality in this thread. you can get so caught up in reading the good-sounding concept of a post without realizing that reality isn't always TRP

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by captainsadness1010
How to TheRedPill with your ADHD

Completely agree with your points on ADHD attraction to daddy issues, or bipolar women... What you are most likely referring to is actually women with Borderline Personality Disorder. The combination can be deadly, and the relationship is established through intermittent reinforcement, something you also referred to in your "4/5" example. Excellent post overall I will for sure be...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by captainsadness1010
Sluts and the City: A Carousel Rider's Regrets

I don't think they deserve that. I think they deserve to be shown an alternative way

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by captainsadness1010
The 13 Dont's of Gaming

They leave you like an addict wanting more but hating what you feel as if you need. If you are a logical man try to see a borderline or bipolar ex as the most unjustified Oneitis

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by captainsadness1010

[View More]