TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

campfire451

Reddit Username Unverified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

More Silence from Reddit Administration - A Failure for Community Managers to... Manage?

When the goal is making imbeciles look incompetent, you keep putting the ball in their court so they can continue to fumble and embarrass themselves. Otherwise the optics are that TRP has no play and you're just running out the clock to claim the loss. Running out the clock to claim a loss is fine if that's what you want (I suppose). Trash talking while doing that doesn't really emphasize the...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by campfire451
More Silence from Reddit Administration - A Failure for Community Managers to... Manage?
...[More]
I think I got long conned

The take-away is that women specifically seek guys who will buy their lies. The lies are non-stop, so just have fun.

Subversive Humor: Nuking the Hamster

What I really like about this is how it setup the various things for her to ponder. Are you saying she would have gotten in if she'd tried flirting with you instead? Are you telling her that her shitty attitude is unwelcome inside? This is great on all counts.

Sokal 2.0 - The open secret of feminist philosophy

They have just published their correspondence with the editor and reviewers and it's pretty entertaining

http://archive.is/nVkn0

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by campfire451

[View More]