TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

campfire451

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Glassdoor Average Base Pay for Webcam Models: $47,499/year

after the deed she complained she has no boyfriend

She was working a sympathy tip.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by campfire451
Archive and New Forum Updates -- Sort by OLD!

Thanks! PM sent.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by campfire451
Archive and New Forum Updates -- Sort by OLD!

I created my account on trp.red back when it looked like TRP was going to go poof. I didn't have a reddit account to link at signup so I just skipped that. Then somehow I worried that someone else could eventually claim my trp.red username on reddit and impersonate me. So I created this account. Some of my older comments do now showup associated with my profile on trp.red, but I don't know if I...[More]

Revenge Story: This was in my Quora this morning, I thought I'd share (copied and pasted)

This guy's story would have gone very differently if he'd been married rather than engaged. The living together wasn't the problem. He was playing the blue pill game of feeding her BB strategy by provisioning (house, financial support, car, and etc). Live-in-fiancée is pretty much the best BB play there is. The mixing of finances was too far, though. That's too much unearned comfort and...[More]

Revenge Story: This was in my Quora this morning, I thought I'd share (copied and pasted)

fiancée

Why would you have joint credit cards and bank accounts with a fiancée? Good on him not marrying her and finding some last-minute balls but his behavior leading up to this is utterly moronic. You don't treat a girlfriend like a wife.

Women don't lose sex drives in LTR's, it's men who stop taking the relationship serisouly that makes them lose it.

There is a lot of truth in what you've written. In fact there are many large studies that show that women in LTR want sex far, far more than their partners believe. So married guys are clearly leaving sex on the table.

...[More]

[View More]