TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

cafeitalia

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Field Report and the RP Principles that made the difference.

Another one of those I fucked her so good it was the best sex of her life, my dick is so amazing and superb I am a sex God at age 21 kinda stories or not? Probably it is. Lol at dat.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia
30% of men aren’t having sex: Wat Do?

30 percent are not having sex because just us in this group keep at least 4-5 plates around, some have even more. As we take these women as plates and fuck them so good like they were never fucked before, squirting, moaning, they find no reason to engage other guys. So us 20% of the top men population we are able to keep 80% of the women wet and horny for us. That leaves 20% of the women and...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia
LTR of 4yrs who had a dozen green flags left me for a guy at her work and I am unsure of how to feel.

Do not ever live with a LTR unless you are married. That is the lesson one has to take out of this.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia
19M - should I invest in a phone? And other questions:

Buy a used iPhone or Android. You can get lg Nokia that are fairly good for about $200. Them sign up with a cheap prepaid service, you can find one with unlimited calls text and some data for $20-30 a month. If you can not afford $30 extra a month, get a new job that will make you the extra money. Painters make good money, I did during college and saved bunch to pay my tuition until I...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia
Thought I was red pilled but just had my heart shattered, why did I get so invested?

You were wrong about being rp. The girl proved that. Continue working on yourself and on 3-4 years you will probably get to start of rp level.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia
So she finally cheated [LTR]

Looks like in her eyes Shane has much higher smv than you. Move on and don't think about it. Life happens.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by cafeitalia

[View More]