TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

bobjoe177

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

"Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

the narcissism of drug users is deeply obnoxious

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by bobjoe177
Women Do Not Want Your Love

Value's where it's at; I once had an ltr break it off because she ( at 19 yrs old) entered 1st year uni as a biochem major and decided that she was going to become a neurologist. The mere potential of her smv rising above mine (in 5-10 years) became reasonable rationale in her mind to preemptively jump ship on me. Spoiler alert- she never bcame a doctor, my smv is still higher than hers, she...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 years ago by bobjoe177
To Implement Positive Habits that Last, You Must Develop a Life-Affirming Mentality. Also, Stop Being a Pussy.

Overcome the hamster- it is possible to see your own motives with introspection.

How to Defend Yourself Like Trump: 11 Pro Strategies

Anyone else think that the way he repeating every point he makes several times is a deliberate appeal to angry at the world aging baby boomers? They look at this and see themselves but instead of carefully picking apart the rhetoric they pat themselves on the back for being informed. This reminds me of watching drunk 50 somethings argue politics; talking over one another, using personal attacks...[More]

List of 4 books you've never read that will mercilessly rip the little bitch right out of your soul

He scared the shit out of me

List of 4 books you've never read that will mercilessly rip the little bitch right out of your soul

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy and The Hemingway Anthology come to mind

[View More]