TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

bobjoe177

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Single guys who have a vasectomy how did it change your life?

I'm involuntarily snipped( side effect of surgery) and have found that for short term hookup scenarios it's the best- girls are almost immediately down with no holds barred unprotected sex.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by bobjoe177
"Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

the narcissism of drug users is deeply obnoxious

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by bobjoe177
No more Mr.nice guy activity n°23

You need friends you can trust. typing on the internet is not a viable replacement for human interaction.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by bobjoe177
How to handle the shittest "you cum too fast"

you should not revisit this topic with her

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by bobjoe177
Girls desire you when you're wanted by other girls.

Back in my day I banged twice as many barstars as OP, they were hotter and sluttier back then too (in geezer voice)

Super concise methods to overcome procrastination | This is how you get shit done. (assuming you don't procrastinate on reading this post)

Banksy has a quote about this along the lines of "stand up and go outside before you get distracted." I use this one, even if the task I need to do isn't outdoors, it forces me to confront whatever it is I need to deal with first thing in the morning. Also going outside as soon as you wake up is pleasant.

[View More]