TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

atticusfinch1973

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

It's a numbers game

Zomg your life is over. At the age of 39 I started fronting a band and at 42 I put together a beach volleyball team.

You need to change your outlook and stop thinking it's too late. You have maybe 60 years left to do stuff.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by atticusfinch1973
Speed dating has joined the 21 century.

I did speed dating twice and it was a goldmine in my 40s. So much desperation from across the table while I just didn't care and treated it as a social experiment.

Yes, stay in shape, dress well and be able to carry conversation properly. Just by doing these things you're way ahead of 80% of 40 year olds.

30% of men aren’t having sex: Wat Do?

You would be amazed how many men in long term relationships or married barely get sex once a month or less. It's what finally led to my divorce, but there's lots of other guys that just accept it and live without.

I'd be willing to bet if you included guys have sex less than once a week on average over the last year that number would skyrocket to 80-90%.

Drunk "wanna fuck later" text. Shit test?

The guy hadn't fucked her yet and she offered it up on a platter. I'd jump on it.

Drunk "wanna fuck later" text. Shit test?

Always strike when the iron is hot. Shouldn't have delayed it, it gave her a chance to hook up with someone else.

Effective way to set up dates

You don't care what she's up to or what happens this week. You want her to meet up with you so just tell her a place and time.

[View More]