TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

atticusfinch1973

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE LIONS DEN - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

I bought her socks and a card, plus a card from my kids. I buy her gifts all the time if I think she needs something or wants to feel better.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by atticusfinch1973
THE SEA OF CIVILITY - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

I think men are more literal and intrinsically problem solvers than women. Men also have an easier time detaching their emotions from a situation (in my opinion).

Business is just like any other relationship.

Instead of me breaking his legs I'm planning on making sure he breaks his own.

Easy pickup in Lake Tahoe..a Field Report.

Great list, but the only one you forgot: BE FUN. People want to be with the guy who is great to be around.

Being single at a wedding and high SMV is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's never ceased to amaze me how many women in relationships will flirt, grind and outright cheat once they put a fancy dress on.

Women will prove AWALT out of nowhere.

Hate to say it but it likely wasn't the first time.

Good for you for getting into the best school possible. Focus on that. And with the international experience I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a good job, life and several replacements for her.

The perfect spot to practice your skills.

I didn't do comedy but I'm the lead singer of a band and now in front of any audience (public speaking, teaching, coaching) my confidence is completely unwavering. If you play an instrument open mic nights in that scene are also golden.

[View More]