TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Xman0142

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

Or side cut all of this and just go no fap....I really don’t give af anymore and only want to smash after like 10 days lol

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by Xman0142
Using frame and value to attract positive attention

And who the fuck are you to say what people can use the internet for?

If you don’t like it log off man it’s not that serious.

If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it. He didn’t disrespect you nor was anything he said harmful so grow up.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Xman0142
Using frame and value to attract positive attention

I seriously recognize this guy through his writing style. He is a friend of mine from college who is really cool, but like he said is going through a mental illness problem. Really intelligent and even a great guy to be around, but is seeking help and dealing with it. I showed him reddit and Im actually really glad he actually posts on here because I know it helps him. Im going to tell him to...[More]

I stuck my dick in a crazy, clingy girl. How to save my ass?

Taper ghost. Keep her on a string for about a week, then block and hard ghost.

What was it like when you finally reached your Peak? Your full potential? Does the quality of women really get better the more money you make?

Thank you for the clarification.

What was it like when you finally reached your Peak? Your full potential? Does the quality of women really get better the more money you make?

Thanks for the advice.

However the main tenet of red pill is sexual strategy and to get laid. So thats what we are all here doing.

[View More]