TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

WarViper1337

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Learn how to game mentally ill women, because most women are mentally ill

"Don't stick your dick in crazy." - ancient chinese proverb.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 days ago by WarViper1337
Applying theory, coping with the hamster, and a thanks to the community.

It is very possible she did but I don't think every encounter with a woman has to be measured up to "I had sex" or "I did not have sex". I knew she was a challenge for various reasons and I wanted to put some of the red pill theory in practice. She was not the main reason I went to go hang out with my friends. She just happened to be there and I thought it was good time to...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by WarViper1337
Dalrock: Now we are haggling about the price. - "There should be a legal penalty for obtaining sex through fraud."

Then that would fall into the category of being attractive. Attractiveness is not limited to physical looks only.

You know I used to think like this years ago but then I realized women will never share this same thought process no matter how innocent they might seem. The only women that are still like this are the ones that come from a strong religious background and are still held accountable in a community that will shame them otherwise. This however is a dying thing in the western world and is far from...[More]

Thanks for the info I will check it out later for sure. I have also noticed that women are going crazy for bondage stuff these days. In my case she straight up told me she wants to be tied up and have her brains fucked out lol.

...[More]

[View More]