TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Throwaway-242424

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How can we convince the left of the degeneracy of homosexuality with their own weapons?

Even if I were to agree that a wholesale crackdown on homosexuality were desirable, do you really think that the alt-right has enough resources or political capital to go throwing it away on such tangents?

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 days ago by Throwaway-242424
White flight in Australia has already begun.

we needed a larger population to defend ourselves from potential invaders to the north

Kind of defeats the purpose when we become majority-Asian in order to meet the big Australia goal

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 days ago by Throwaway-242424
Are you an insecure loser who ego lifts at the gym? Kill it with the Vince Gironda 8x8

A wrestler should be drilling or sparring if they need more fitness, and the same goes for any other athlete. The whole point of cross-training in the weight room is to train attributes that can't be trained optimally through sport-specific training, like maximal strength, and unlike stamina.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 days ago by Throwaway-242424
Are you an insecure loser who ego lifts at the gym? Kill it with the Vince Gironda 8x8

High reps building higher density fibers so strength instead of muscle volume?

That's not a thing.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 days ago by Throwaway-242424
Why are there so many Indians on this sub?

Greetings, fellow Indo-Europeans.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 weeks ago by Throwaway-242424
Is it normal that my roommate is hiding his gf and avoiding his roommates?

I'm guessing trans and/or fat.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 weeks ago by Throwaway-242424

[View More]