TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Theguygotgame777

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

New Yorker Article On Wives Who Outearn Husbands

I'm shocked they published that in the New Yorker. Feels too red-pilled for the normies.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Theguygotgame777
Don't Get Cucked By Cuckservatives

You reap what you sow, asshole. If you didn't know what you were signing up for when you voted Trump, you're an idiot.

I'm sure you remember the time you helped defend Trump on national television against Samantha Bee.

"You're the trickle down media whore."

Said the pot, calling the kettle black.

This is why we need Trump. Because he actually has a clear goal- Making America Great Again- that almost every other conservative politician lacks. I don't think the Alt-Right is going to succeed in the end, but Trump will. If you're Redpilled, voting Trump is mandatory.

Want to get a real life red pill refresher course? Move back in with your parents.

I'm not sure if my parents are different because I spend most of the day at school, but I think they are. My mom does most of the indoor housework, and has never won an argument against my dad. He even sent her to their room once, because she dented the car against a telephone pole.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Theguygotgame777

[View More]