TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Theguygotgame777

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

This community is quarantined: It is dedicated to shocking or highly offensive content. For information on positive masculinity, please see the resources available at Stony Brook University's Center for the Study of Men and Masculinities

I can't even access it on mobile now. It won't turn up in my subscriptions, and I can't access it from the search bar. My post here had over a thousand upvotes, and it was deleted. I'm glad I'm able to come here at least for one last gasp. I'll miss this subreddit.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Theguygotgame777
The Power Game

Do fun shit. If you're the guy always kayaking or other big events, people will want to come along. Always have a purpose. And don't listen to anyone who dissuades you.

The Power Game

Quan is actually his last name. He goes by it because Ryan is such a generic name.

I live in Texas.

The Power Game

Well, it's actually a Highschool, and we're in Texas, one of the last vestiges against the feminist horde.

So I’ve been listening to the Rational Male. Here’s what I’ve gathered so far. Please help me understand if I am thinking the right way or not.

Dude, why do you want us to tell you how to think? That's what blue-pilled you in the first place!

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Theguygotgame777
What nobody tells you about marriage, from a married man

In Japan, they used to let a man have one wife, but as many consorts as he could afford. The wife to have his heirs and keep his home, and his consorts to actually please him. They fucking knew about all this, but they just discarded it.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Theguygotgame777

[View More]