TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Spartan1590

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Stop Worrying About Indicators of Interest

Wonderful post, I fucked up a lay two days ago because I was trying to play it safe and waited for IOIs that never came, yet she was all for it and I chickened out. Don’t be like that, go until the end.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by Spartan1590
So she finally cheated [LTR]

Also, OP is thinking too much looking for a reason, but the real one is "she just felt like it", AWALT and all the stuff we preach everyday around here.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by Spartan1590
Hypergamy doesn't care - University edition

I've been helping a girl shed a few pounds and even though I know what will happen when she does, I insist on it. I've been admitting to myself that I like to do it for myself, rather than for her.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Spartan1590
Summary of Chapter 1 of Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene - Master Your Emotional Self. The Law of Irrationality (Long Post + Video)

It's really fucking good, I had some doubts because it's been written and published during the current political climate, but Greene is still the same.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Spartan1590
Rejection is better than Regret

Mindset my friend! Work hard and the right frame of mind will become your standard one.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Spartan1590

[View More]