TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Skylights1000

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How To Generate Interesting Conversations Out Of Thin Air (And Never Run Out Of Things To Say Again)

Reddit admins don’t like us and quarantined this subreddit to show they don’t support us

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by Skylights1000
Posted a Snapchat story hanging out with a girl. Girl I'm trying to game replied and asks me if it's a date. How do you reply?

Just leave her on read. If you allow her to ask you a question and you respond that in itself shows you’re of lower value seeing how she is even able to probe you.

I’d just leave her on read and probably hit her up another time when you’re feeling it

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by Skylights1000
A Man's Dating Pool is Global

She may be “westernized”, but not nearly as much as a girl that’s been here her whole life and have all her values shaped around this culture

Context | Full Comments | submitted 9 months ago by Skylights1000
How to mature quicker

Stop riding with the waves and push yourself more

Context | Full Comments | submitted 11 months ago by Skylights1000
I've been doing NOFAP for 6 months and feel like I have to NOFAP forever.

Noones forcing you to follow the 7 day rule. You can experiment it for yourself.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Skylights1000
I've been doing NOFAP for 6 months and feel like I have to NOFAP forever.

Symmetric strength has a calculator for the maximum weight you can be with the desired goal sizes. 10-15% cut/bulk is the general rule of thumb. The idea is to get as big as you can within that BFP. You’ll look like a hunk. You shouldn’t see it as “bulking more fat”, but using this bulk phase to get more strength. I guarantee after your bulk and cut, you’ll be looking like a king...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Skylights1000

[View More]