TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Skizzy4325

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Life is a competition

I didn't say it is necessary, I just said that is what I do and what works for me. The most important thing is to devise a routine that you are capable of maintaining, therefor it can't be overwhelming but it needs to be effective.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Skizzy4325
Fuck elections and democracy

Well yes that's exactly what I meant by that, I just simplified this example to an IQ test because obviously neither of these things will ever happen so there is no point to get into details.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Skizzy4325
Some life truths that I wish I could tell my past self.

Wait, what? Did I say my life is over? Where'd you get that? I'm not complaining about my age, it's just the advice I would give to myself (or anybody) at 18 years old.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Skizzy4325

I'm talking about a relationship. If you want a woman just for sex... its not a real relationship. Its either hookers or friends with benefits in that case.

Ofcourse you should avoid it if possible, my point is to stand up for yourself it is unavoidable. Also, in many cases standing up for yourself diffuses the situation instead of escalating it.

My point is to stand up for yourself in a physical confrontation, not to be the aggressor.

[View More]