TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Revenant221

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

TLC Broadcasts the mutilation of a minor in first recorded and televised "celebrity" sex change.

I wonder which one of the adults will take responsibility when/if the kid grows up, regrets his decision, and goes into a deep depression. I’ll bet that none of them do.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 weeks ago by Revenant221
Men Give Gillette The Middle Finger

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Schick is a separate company from P&G (Gillette's parent company) so you could go to using their products if you don't want to use a safety razor. Growing up I was taught they were second to Gillette but I'd assume they're still pretty good.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Revenant221
Men Give Gillette The Middle Finger

I rarely shave (have a shaped full beard that I touch up in between cuts when I have formal social gatherings) but I'm switching off of Gillette. Not only Gillette though, I'm changing all of my usual P&G products to competitors. If they really think we men are that deplorable then they certainly don't want to take our money, do they? They're too morally righteous to want that I have to...[More]

The Death of Santa

Perfect analogy man. I was in one of those “santa” relationships for a while and everyone in this sub can guess how it ended. Took me a while after that to find this sub and fully understand reality but I haven’t looked back since. Learning about TRP ideas (as well as others) have made me the best man I’ve ever been. Broke out of depression, got into the best shape of my life, severely...[More]

Michael Kimmel, male feminist founder of the Stony Brook Center for Studies on Masculinity, the institution indicated by reddit admins as providing good reading on "positive masculinity", forced to step down on accusations of workplace sexual harassment and sexism by past collaborators

It’s like feminists have never heard of the phrase, “a wolf in sheep’s clothing”.

Entertaining af to watch though

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Revenant221
Michael Kimmel, male feminist founder of the Stony Brook Center for Studies on Masculinity, the institution indicated by reddit admins as providing good reading on "positive masculinity", forced to step down on accusations of workplace sexual harassment and sexism by past collaborators

Wait, a hypocritical male feminist? This has to be wrong. There must be some mistake. This must be an organized character assassination by the mods of the woman hating sub TRP!

Heavy /s if it isn’t obvious

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by Revenant221

[View More]