TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Revenant221

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Michael Kimmel, male feminist founder of the Stony Brook Center for Studies on Masculinity, the institution indicated by reddit admins as providing good reading on "positive masculinity", forced to step down on accusations of workplace sexual harassment and sexism by past collaborators

It’s like feminists have never heard of the phrase, “a wolf in sheep’s clothing”.

Entertaining af to watch though

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Revenant221
Michael Kimmel, male feminist founder of the Stony Brook Center for Studies on Masculinity, the institution indicated by reddit admins as providing good reading on "positive masculinity", forced to step down on accusations of workplace sexual harassment and sexism by past collaborators

Wait, a hypocritical male feminist? This has to be wrong. There must be some mistake. This must be an organized character assassination by the mods of the woman hating sub TRP!

Heavy /s if it isn’t obvious

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Revenant221
What happens when women are given absolute power? Find out in the ancient Greek comedy “Assemblywomen”

Lmao this is gold! Damn those Greeks really had some pretty good heads on their shoulders

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Revenant221
Being A People-Pleaser: what it actually means, and how to rid yourself of this disgusting condition

There are a few of us on here apparently haha good thing we found this sub

Being A People-Pleaser: what it actually means, and how to rid yourself of this disgusting condition

Haha well as much as it sucks to be this way, it's good to know there are other guys in a similar situation and it's better to be conscious of it than to be oblivious.

...[More]

Couldn't agree with this more. I'd also add that it could be from when a parent's emotion rules the household. In my case, when I wa growing up, if my mom wasn't happy, she made sure we weren't either so I'm thinking that I learned to always make sure the other person is happy before I worry about myself.

[View More]