TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Raja479

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

"Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

This is the only subreddit that seems to follow a good post with further reading links. Honestly some decent writers here, at least in terms of rigor

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Raja479
A Family Man Experiences the Light-Switch, Loses Everything, Baffled that the Rules Don't Apply

This alpha-beta stuff doesn’t seem coherent at times like these. Betas are second. Why do we talk like they’re bottom barrel boys? Am I an alpha because I refuse to get fucked over or let others get fucked over? Or am I a beta because I don’t have a posse of women? If I find my gal playing around she can sit on the sidewalk, but I don’t need five 9s to pile drive on the weekend. The...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 8 months ago by Raja479
For newbies: If you feel the need to ask for sex, it's time to break up.

I think the distinction is on this reward scheme, in which one would want sex and the other wound want x, where x is a different pleasing task for the other.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a year ago by Raja479

[View More]