TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Quo210

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Beta male orbits thot for 9 years while she rides the cock carousel, then she hits the wall and he buys her a house. Don't be this guy.

This is the most horrible thing I've read today, Both the original comment and the people celebrating. That's enough internet for today. I'm done.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Quo210
This community is quarantined: It is dedicated to shocking or highly offensive content. For information on positive masculinity, please see the resources available at Stony Brook University's Center for the Study of Men and Masculinities

Society is built upon the idea a man works for it. Acts of selflessness and sacrifice are portrayed everywhere from religion to media, because it benefits those in power.

...[More]
Efforts to ban TRP have surfaced once again

Anything that is not constantly challenged, eventually grows weaker. It fits them.

College student Nikki Yovino, 19, sentenced to 3 years for falsely claiming sexual encounter was rape

Ah yes, this was posted on another men's right subrredit days ago. There's more content on women being held acc for their actions. Shiniest case was the lead of the movement #MeToo, Asia Argento being revealed as just another average liar that had sex with an underage Chad and all of it was on video and pictures. She tried to buy his silence with 350k+$ and her arguments in court were "I...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Quo210
College student Nikki Yovino, 19, sentenced to 3 years for falsely claiming sexual encounter was rape

Ah yes, this was posted on MGTOW days ago. There's more content on women being held acc for their actions. Shiniest case was the lead of the movement #MeToo, Asia Argento being revealed as just another average liar that had sex with an underage Chad and all of it was on video and pictures. She tried to buy his silence with 350k+$ and her arguments in court were "I didn't have sex" to...[More]

Bouncer Tales 4: Bartender Beat-down

Dude you keep calling these ones Bouncer tales, they're fucking terror tales, Jesus. I half wish this was all made up but the rational part is tugging to accept this kind of shit is 100% possible and happening on a daily basis.

[View More]