TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Nov51605

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Bertrand Russell on women.

Pretty damn sobering consdering the source/era

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by Nov51605
If you haven't been laid in 7 years, should you lie to women when you start dating again?

watch Alpha Male Strategies on youtube - most of his stuff is 100% consistent with the sidebar.If they ask, just say that you've been dating on & off , some serious, some not, and leave it real general.

Women parading in front of you at the gym...?

yeah man, total distraction - If you miss reps, you wasted pretty much an entire workout. I look at the gym as my church. There are plenty of women outside the gym all over the place, why fuck up my routine for an attention whore ?

plus, there will be drama later since none of us commit around here, so why turn a place that was intended for progress into a drama factory ?

[FR] She was in my bed within 60 minutes

agreed - if it wasn't for all of the foundational groundwork - this wouldn'a happened - albeit the "fish jumping in the boat" meme on the surface

How do you guys deal with people still plugged into the matrix who act like your the strange one for avoiding monogamous relationship in order to foucus and improve on ones self? (21 years old)

man, be a diplomat , be smooth and "naive" . Luckily youre young enough to where they wont scrutinize as hard.
...[More]

AWALT kicks in after 2 years of plating

Marquavia Jefferson

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 months ago by Nov51605

[View More]