TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Nicolas0631

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Joining an INCEL Group is Fucking Retarded. There is no Black Pill.

Let's be honest all things included, mostly likely you'll not get a 9 if you value is 2 or 3. And yes you didn't choose your env, you genetics and so on. Fully agree.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 days ago by Nicolas0631
"I cheated on my boyfriend with my rapist" Wow... you can't make this shit up.

So:

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by Nicolas0631
Fuck elections and democracy

It isn't clear if it work so well. It tend to be instable and be replaced many time by dictatorian regime. It also tend to favor shortsigthed decisions and to overly please the common people regarless of the real value in the proposition.

...[More]
"You don't take me seriously!"

Morality is a way for immoral/amoral people to keep others in check and keep an edge as they are not affected.

Feminists want to kill Toni Harris

That's different infantry it is about volume and numbers. Most of the kill are not made on hand to hand combat but by random fire from artillery, illness and so on. A problem in logistics can kill more mens than having solders with smaller frame that are also harder to target.

Feminists want to kill Toni Harris

The thing is even is they are "right" in a sence, this doesn't matter. In the end the world doesn't care and will continue no matter what.

...[More]

[View More]