TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

MilkMoney111

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Man Sues Wife After Doctors Reveal He’s Not the Father of His 3 Sons Because He’s Infertile

I get mad for my dad. My mom cheated on him and she got us, moved far away, and he paid child support for years. Fuck this system man

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by MilkMoney111
Showing less interest is the KEY to crushing it with women

That's one of the big takeaways here. Don't treat what works for one guy as gospel. The main idea is to go out and just do, experiment around, try different things, find out what works best for you

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by MilkMoney111
Be a shitty alpha

Definitely. If you fuck up, well at least you know that doesn't work so you can quickly work to fix or change it, try again. Never even attempting will offer no growth.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by MilkMoney111
Woman believes she's dating the perfect man until he reveals that he was repeatedly raped as a child. She proceeds to distance herself and contemplate a break-up

If a woman's masculine image of you is shattered and her love is gone, it is impossible to get it back 99% of the time

Usually this can be solved by simply fucking other women she knows. She sees other women experiencing all those feels you once gave her.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by MilkMoney111
[25m] my girlfriend[24f] told me she had only slept with 3 guys, her best friend[24f] blurted out that they slept with a guy every city in Europe they visited

Yeah just gotta accept it. It’s in their biological nature. They don’t/can’t play by the same rules as men do so they have to resort to other methods. It is what it is

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by MilkMoney111
Remove the Man 2019

Check out mindfulness. It's letting the feelings you have occur without judgement. If you feel upset about something, instead of letting those emotions creep into your head and cause anxiety, you sit and process the emotion objectively. Where do I feel this? Why do I feel this? Could I handle this better? Is it really that big of a deal?

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by MilkMoney111

[View More]