TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

MilkMoney111

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

[25m] my girlfriend[24f] told me she had only slept with 3 guys, her best friend[24f] blurted out that they slept with a guy every city in Europe they visited

Yeah just gotta accept it. It’s in their biological nature. They don’t/can’t play by the same rules as men do so they have to resort to other methods. It is what it is

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by MilkMoney111
Remove the Man 2019

Check out mindfulness. It's letting the feelings you have occur without judgement. If you feel upset about something, instead of letting those emotions creep into your head and cause anxiety, you sit and process the emotion objectively. Where do I feel this? Why do I feel this? Could I handle this better? Is it really that big of a deal?

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by MilkMoney111
There's absolutely no reason to be afraid of cold approach

Watch RSD on YouTube. There’s a few guys (Max and Tyler?) I enjoy watching when I have some time. They show you how to be energetic and fun with strangers.

...[More]
Do you dream about opening presents with your wife and kids in the future tomorrow with the lessons you'll learn here? Are you a "family alpha?"

Yep, you nailed it. After rereading my story it feels sloppy and doesn't give the story in full. But you get the point: don't bank on "one day" or future promises. You end up broke, stressed, and betrayed when those promises don't pan out. Treat every woman exactly for what they are presently, never for what they could be. Potential doesn't mean shit.

Do you dream about opening presents with your wife and kids in the future tomorrow with the lessons you'll learn here? Are you a "family alpha?"

Sure thing man. I'll try to condense as much as possible.

...[More]

I don't want to bore you with my story of when I thought exactly like you're thinking now, and what lead me here. I will just say that yes, you would think that to be the best decision. However, it's not. Anything a woman can "assist" you with is something you can do, and probably should do, on your own. You never want to rely on a woman to reach your goals. That is the most...[More]

[View More]