TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

MilkMoney111

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

She's just your Girlfriend, she's not your Siamese twin. She's not your partner on a mission to Mars. She doesn't control your oxygen supply. (How to do a LTR.)

I made a comment about cheating and how it prevented me from entering depression after the LTR breakup and was downvoted over it. TRP is amoral, or was. I was simply saying what made my breakup easier to deal with.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by MilkMoney111
How to get abundance: stop focusing on women

Good thing I saw this when browsing the front page. I had to take a break from TRP because it was depressing me.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by MilkMoney111
A man must be less prone to being lonely

I'm familiar with those studies but those are for people who "feel" lonely. You can be alone and not feel lonely.

It's the same thing with stress. There are studies done on people who see stress with a negative vs a positive outlook and it correlates to better health for the ones who frame stress positively.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by MilkMoney111
The truth about circumcision

My parents did the same with me. I ultimately decided to get circumcised when I was 16 and I'm glad I did. I also appreciate my parents leaving to option open to me.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by MilkMoney111
The truth about circumcision

I'm just giving my own anecdotal input here so take it as you will, not meant to discredit your work on this post, just offering a different viewpoint...

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 4 months ago by MilkMoney111
Is the US society going bonkers? The superman actor getting slammed for his comment about the #metoo, Scarlett Johansson can't play a transgender

I said the same at first but in hindsight this worked to his advantage. He kept it as proof that he's a sensitive caring guy or whatever which goes completely against her claims. Anyways, doesn't matter, he's married to a model and expecting a kid apparently.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 months ago by MilkMoney111

[View More]