TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Metalgear222

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

What's the Alternative?

I made a claim on something that’s helped me, how it helped, then provided examples. Interpret it however you’d like.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by Metalgear222
What's the Alternative?

No definitely not. Just wanted someone to catch the reference

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a week ago by Metalgear222
Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.

Nah that’s dumb. Gay people get privileges for letting the world know they’re gay. Also you have to understand these statistics are so far off from the truth. Even 4 percent is entirely too high. If you approach 100 people on the street randomly, you think 4 are gay? Not even close. You know how long it would take you to find even 1 or 2?

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 weeks ago by Metalgear222
Stop Training to Extreme Soreness

Yes, DOMS is a response from the body that represents a STRUGGLE to recover/repair, not an INABILITY to recover/repair. I've been training into DOMS for 3 years now and have made significant progress the only times I didn't have DOMS was when I was on powerlifting routines. These increased my strength but took a toll on physique.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by Metalgear222
Status of the Appeal 10/11

Exactly.

...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Metalgear222
Michael Kimmel, male feminist founder of the Stony Brook Center for Studies on Masculinity, the institution indicated by reddit admins as providing good reading on "positive masculinity", forced to step down on accusations of workplace sexual harassment and sexism by past collaborators

Title made me spit water all over my desk. Anyone else notice Reddit admins took down the link to the Stony Brook website upon trying to view TRP?

Can't make this shit up. Poetic fucking justice.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Metalgear222

[View More]