TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Metalgear222

Reddit Username Verified

User has no tagline

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

THE SEA OF CIVILITY - OFFICIAL NO-BAN FREE-FOR-ALL MODS-ASLEEP AMA-TRP DAY

Do not do this. Speak through action, either demote or flirt with other girls in front of her.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 5 days ago by Metalgear222

AWALT also echoes Briffault’s law which tends to be true in nearly every instance that it presents itself. This is further supported by both anecdotal experience of hypergamy/branch swinging and statistical evidence like the overwhelming majority of divorces are initiated by the wife.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 6 days ago by Metalgear222

There’s full posts on this. The way I see it there’s 2 main options:

...[More]

Not everyone is meant to have children. Furthermore, many women are not suitable as partners to have children with. Thus spawned the need to be more worried about our best interests and legal repercussions for our actions. That means that we can still appease the sex drive were biologically hardwired for while minimizing the risk involved.

...[More]

The solutions are always the same. Improve SMV at all costs. If it’s not working for you, you’re not trying hard enough. The world is full of BPers right now, that makes an RP-educated man’s mind high value and in high demand. The only other aspect is putting the work in instead of reading something, feeling good for 30 mins and then going back to your shitty life and habits. I don’t...[More]

My buddy told me to stop wasting my time on girlsinyoga pants sub and start reading here. First discovered book of pook and I was hooked. I read something like 6 hours a day for the first few weeks.

[View More]