TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Kurush559

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

On the black pill : The average

Pm me

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Kurush559

I'm 5'10 and look fine but don't have much of a jaw. Nothing that would impress someone. Deep voice and muscular body help out a lot, plus I take good care of my facial hair and skin fade.

All that shit about being too short or ugly applies to maybe the bottom 5%. Maybe even 1%. The ultimate male privilege is having a flexible and movable SMV.

We're Right and You're Wrong

As I said right in the middle of my post - it doesn't really matter whether you believe that I do x thing or that someone else does y thing. It matters that you believe you can achieve z thing that you want to do. The issue my post attempted to diagnose is new bloopies coming along and saying 'you haven't done x thing because it doesn't seem like a possible occurrence in my life' or 'x thing...[More]

My counterpoint is 'religion isn't analogous to redpill'

Redpill doesn't make metaphysical truth claims that stem from divinely inspired scripture/institution. It makes conditional, inductive claims of the form 'if x then y'

Highly appreciated. I'll try and uphold your guys' standard.

[View More]