TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

JuicySosa300

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

How to Structure Your Day to Maximize Productivity

An equally balanced sleep schedule is 1 am to 8 am. When you go to bed when everyone else is finishing their homework and coming to socialize, it's not super easy to manage a lot of relationships.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by JuicySosa300
How to Structure Your Day to Maximize Productivity

Can confirm. Used to sleep at 10 PM and wake up at 5 am, which influenced me to have few friends and become pussy starved. Led to a nice little depression which killed my productivity. Gave up on that for now and am doing great. Once I'm not in university maybe I'll go back to that, but I'm glad I didnt waste my whole college experience

Style advice for men.

Eh it's not really low confidence, it would just look stupid lol I have 18" arms, it looks like I'm trying too hard by wearing something like that

Style advice for men.

You recommend wearing t shirts with sleeves that show your shoulder cut, but if I wore that I would get assaulted with douche comments. I'm way too juicy for that. Style is very person specific

What I learned from taking no action for 2 years after I found The Red Pill.

Build a social circle and practice/improve your ability to communicate with others

St. Fatrick's Day. Or why too much beer/alcohol consumption is preventing you from having the ideal body composition you want.

Staying hydrated helps overcome the hangovers but idk I'm not too experienced in repeated binge drinking

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by JuicySosa300

[View More]