TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Incel9876

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Women Are A Reflection
...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Incel9876
Feminism is Much More Dangerous Than a Shit Test

It's mccarthyism and the red scare all over again. Incredible that millenials don't realize this.

McCarthy was right, and his allies, the Kennedy family knew it and tried to take back this country from the Commies, and JFK and RFK got blown away.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Incel9876
Alpha terrorist fucks and beta government bucks: When cuckoldry goes international.

We don't have the death penalty in the UK, but even if we did, I'd point out that this would make a martyr out of her.

You used to hand it out, to literal children, like figurative candy. The UK will either toughen up again, or be overrun by Islam, either way, you'll have the death penalty again soon.

Joining an INCEL Group is Fucking Retarded. There is no Black Pill.

If fuckin' Steven Hawking can get laid (2 wives, 3 children) who can't even speak- then Incels have no fucking excuse- but their Black Pill excuse.

Ever consider that Hawking is just a invalid mouthpiece for establishment science and that his "wives" have really been his handlers?

If I were 5ft I'd be smashing so much Asian pussy

And if you were the Elephant Man? Just lift and hold frame, bro?

...[More]

[View More]