TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Idontwatchtv1986

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Vagina Envy

Its no surprise this happens. When a society starts attacking the old fashioned male figure young boys will lose the role model and substitute it with the strong woman who is glorified. I believe nature abhors a vacuum and that explains whats going on.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 3 months ago by Idontwatchtv1986
Join the Anti-Ban Petition and Show the Admin who Should Really Be Banned! /r/BanBanouts

Signed.. I was born in Iraq during Saddam’s era and I know the thought police when I see them and those guys fit the description perfectly. Intolerant and refuse to listen and will guide your thought process towards their goal and would through people in jail and cut their tongues if you tell a joke about Saddam or his regime .I survived those guys and I refuse to be silenced by some...[More]

What nobody tells you about marriage, from a married man

Thanks for posting. My mom once told me if you want to know how a woman ages, look at her mom.

The unicorn fantasy that even TRP men have the hardest time letting go.

Tell me more about the “good girls are pros at fucking up your typical broken family bad boys.” Please!

Yes that is true, just keep in mind that a terrible mother pushes the young child (boy or girl) towards the dark aspects of personality in order to compensate or simply to get what they want.

What if the mother was untrustworthy and unreliable?

[View More]