TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Login or Register

Ghyslain333

Reddit Username Unverified

Latest Comments [Show All | Show Posts]

Hypergamy is Monogamy

Turning over to agriculture hasn't increased our life expectancy, rather the opposite, due to increased workload, limited food diversity and higher disease transmission rate. The only plus side that agriculture brought to humanity was the capability to support a larger population over a given territory. Malthusian equilibrium being what it is, people bred since more food was available, until...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 days ago by Ghyslain333
Giving credit where credit is due

It works the other way around actually : Happy life, happy wife.

​

She's welcome to come aboard on your journey, but she shouldn't be your main concern.

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Ghyslain333
CNN: What if women went on a sex strike before the midterms?

I wonder if doing so would actually guarantee you to evade the wealth split after the divorce. I mean yeah Monero is not traceable, but your banking info will still say black on white that you took a reverse mortage and invested those funds into a crypto trading platform. Thus, won't you be held accountable for those funds and forced to transfer back 50% of the wealth that was initially...[More]

Context | Full Comments | submitted about a month ago by Ghyslain333
"Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

Tip from someone who did about 25 trips of mdma over 3 years : don't do it. It screws your brain over, especially your mood control.

Context | Full Comments | submitted 2 months ago by Ghyslain333
"I'm pregnant and you are going to be a father" - a guide for young men.
...[More]
Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Ghyslain333
Indifference and Control: Why You Don't Wanna Be Chad

Amen my man. I shall follow your path.

Cheers!

Context | Full Comments | submitted 7 months ago by Ghyslain333

[View More]